Apparel Specialist- QQP
This position functions as the apparel specialist at the QQP location. This position coordinates all aspects of apparel. The role also includes working with others in the company to provide the highest level of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Help to reach company’s customer service, profit, sales, and growth goals.
- Operate embroidery machine.
- Know vendors and how to place orders with them.
- Do estimates for screen printing and embroidery.
- Handle inventory display and signage to maximize product movement.
- Perform all duties necessary to open and close the business as scheduled.
- Work in a team environment with other employees to enhance customer service and operational efficiency.
- Follow department operational policies and procedures.
- Perform all other duties assigned and those that may be necessary to achieve company and departmental goals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactory. The requirements listed below are a representation of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Excellent and aggressive customer service skills.
- Professional, courteous telephone and email etiquette.
- Must be flexible.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills.
- Overall understanding of printing and related processes.
- Ability to operate all standard office and copy center equipment.
- Ability to count money and perform basic math functions.
- Must be able to work well with diverse groups or individuals.
- Must be able to carry out multi-task projects simultaneously.
- Basic computer operation skills.
- Must be able to understand and clearly communicate the company’s vision.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
Shift- 1st (8am-4pm)
See how our screen printer works below!