Bindery Operator- QQP
This position functions as the quick print bindery operator at Quality Quick Print. This position is responsible for operating bindery related equipment, the daily workflow schedule set by the quick print supervisor, quality control, and machine maintenance. A very high level of quality is expected with each job, as well as, meeting and exceeding production standards. In addition to establishing and improving production standards, the role includes working with others in the company to provide the highest level of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Help to reach company’s customer service, profit, sales, and growth goals.
- Read and clearly understand equipment operation manuals and follow the guidelines set.
- Maintain a clean and organized workstation.
- Meet deadlines and production standards set for each job and ensure that the highest level of quality is achieved.
- Must be able to operate all bindery equipment.
- Work in a team environment with other employees to enhance customer service and operational efficiency.
- Follow maintenance procedures and achieve them on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Troubleshoot and fix minor mechanical problems that occur on a daily basis.
- Follow department operational policies and procedures.
- Perform all other duties assigned and those that may be necessary to achieve company and departmental goals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactory. The requirements listed below are a representation of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Extensive knowledge of printing, bindery, and related processes.
- Excellent working knowledge of the department equipment.
- Excellent mechanical skills.
- Must be flexible.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Lifting up to 15 lbs., bending, and standing.
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills.
- Must be able to work well with diverse groups or individuals.
- Must be able to carry out multi-task projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to understand and clearly communicate the company’s vision.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
Shift- 1st 8am-4pm