Digital Press Operator
This position functions as the digital press operator. Position responsible for the daily workflow schedule set by the finishing supervisor, quality control, and machine maintenance. A very high level of print quality is expected from each job printed, as well as, meeting and exceeding production standards. The role also includes working with others in the company to provide the highest level of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Help to reach company’s customer service, profit, sales, and growth goals.
- Read and clearly understand press operation manuals and follow the guidelines set.
- Perform job setups.
- Maintain an organized and clean workstation.
- Must be able to operate and run other department equipment, including bindery equipment, as assigned by the supervisor.
- Perform preventative maintenance, emergency repairs, and troubleshooting on equipment.
- Meet production standards set for each job and ensure the highest level of quality is achieved.
- Follow department operational policies and procedures.
- Work in a team environment with other employees to enhance customer service and operational efficiency.
- Perform all other duties assigned and those that may be necessary to achieve company and departmental goals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactory. The requirements listed below are a representation of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Extensive knowledge of printing and related processes.
- Excellent working knowledge of the department equipment.
- Must be flexible.
- Above average mechanical skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Lifting up to 15 lbs., bending, and standing.
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills.
- Must be able to work well with diverse groups or individuals.
- Must be able to carry out multi-task projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to understand and clearly communicate the company’s vision.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
Shift- 1st (8am-4pm)