General Production – QQP
This position functions as the general production support person at the QQP location. This role is a utility role supporting all functions necessary to complete projects for customer deadlines. The role also includes working with others in the company to provide the highest level of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Hand application of printed media and cut vinyl to various sign boards, vehicle and window substrates.
- Assist production workers with sign installation indoor and outside.
- Hand weeding, trimming, and packaging of cut vinyl material.
- Hand inserting, tabbing, folding, etc. of printed materials.
- Packaging and organization finished goods.
- Unloading inventory and supply shipments as needed.
- General housekeeping duties, sweeping floors and empty trash.
- Handle inventory display and signage to maximize product movement.
- Work in a team environment with other employees to enhance customer service and operational efficiency.
- Follow department operational policies and procedures.
- Perform all other duties assigned and those that may be necessary to achieve company and departmental goals.
Flex shift – afternoon/evening depending on workload