Copy Center Specialist
This position functions as the copy center specialist at the QQP location. This is a front-line position within the company handling numerous customers on a daily basis. This position coordinates all aspects of office supply sales, self and full service copies, and all other services provided. The role also includes working with others in the company to provide the highest level of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Help to reach company’s customer service, profit, sales, and growth goals.
- Provide prompt and courteous service to all customers in person, be email and on the telephone.
- Assist customers with office supplies, self/full service copies, retail postage needs/supplies and all other services offered.
- Maintain adequate and organized office supply inventory.
- Make sure shelves are stocked and dusted and items are marked with accurate prices.
- Keep current on the functions of the contracted postal station.
- Handle inventory display and signage to maximize product movement.
- Perform all duties necessary to open and close the business as scheduled.
- Maintain self and full service copiers including cleaning, stocking paper and toner, and scheduling service calls.
- Make sure all products and copies have been paid for or billed.
- Assist customers with printing jobs when needed.
- Work in a team environment with other employees to enhance customer service and operational efficiency.
- Follow department operational policies and procedures.
- Perform all other duties assigned and those that may be necessary to achieve company and departmental goals.
- Identify customer’s needs and direct them to the appropriate departments staff.
- Upsell and cross-sell services.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactory. The requirements listed below are a representation of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Excellent and aggressive customer service skills.
- Professional, courteous telephone etiquette.
- Must be flexible.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills.
- Overall understanding of printing and related processes.
- Must be able to problem solve mechanical equipment.
- Ability to operate all standard office and copy center equipment.
- Ability to count money and perform basic math functions.
- Must be able to work well with diverse groups or individuals.
- Must be able to carry out multi-task projects simultaneously.