Fulfillment General Production
This position is responsible for assisting in the growth and profitability of the fulfillment department. This is accomplished through effective operation techniques, efficient management of time and resources, as well as developing new revenue streams. The role of the fulfillment general production position is to add value to the overall customer experience, in addition to establishing and improving overall production techniques and standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Fulfill wholesale orders
- Maintain organization of warehouse
- Track and maintain inventory of wholesale products
- Order processing using computer system
- Prepare shipment process
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactory. The requirements listed below are a representation of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Excellent adaptability to changing tasks, but can stay focused on one task for long periods of time with little to no supervision
- High attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills
- Capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking on a daily basis in a fast pace, open office atmosphere
- Demonstrates professional judgment in resolution of conflicts and problem solving
Education and/or Experience
Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; or 5 or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to apply basic math concepts (add, subtract, multiply, and divide). Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical and Working Conditions
The job is performed in a manufacturing facility with exposure to large equipment, noise, and materials related to the printing process. The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to occasionally bend, stoop or kneel.
- Ability to use hands and arms to type, reach, handle or feel.
- Ability to regularly lift/move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift/move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift/move up to 50 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.