Fulfillment Sales Representative
The fulfillment sales representative is responsible for soliciting and servicing the company’s products and services on a national level to current and prospective customers. This individual must have excellent telephone skills, professional sales abilities, a high-level understanding of business and marketing, and the ability to communicate effectively with a team. Client development from both cold and existing prospects is a critical part of the job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Effectively procure and organize viable sales leads and manage the sales and service process so that the company is a top candidate for current and future business.
• Work with management to develop an effective selling and pricing strategy as well as recommendations to the customer for alternative solutions that could enhance the product’s results or save money.
• Work toward established growth goals in terms of sales volume. Must be comfortable with a compensation plan that is directly tied to performance.
• Supply company marketing materials, professional sales letters and give demonstration of services to current and prospective customers and communicate the benefits of our products and services.
• Establish credit terms and prepare sales contracts for each job sold.
• Communicate with media and fulfillment on client needs.
• Monitor order progress and stay in contact with the customer.
• Prepare weekly report for sales manager on sales activities.
• Work as a team with co-workers and other departments.
• Communicate quickly and efficiently with customers for questions on daily orders/misc. requests.
• Perform all other duties assigned and those that may be necessary to achieve company and department goals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactory. The requirements listed below are a representation of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• Excellent and aggressive sales techniques.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Professional, courteous telephone etiquette.
• Overall understanding of fulfillment and related processes.
• Must be flexible.
• Must be able to work well with a diverse group of people and individuals.
• Must be able to effectively follow through.
• Must be able to carry out multi-task projects simultaneously.
• Basic computer operation skills.
• Regular and consistent attendance.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; or 5 or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1st shift (8am-5pm)