This position functions as the general production temp help to support the QQP location. This role is a utility role supporting all functions necessary to complete projects for customer deadlines. The role also includes working with others in the company to provide the highest level of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Hand application of printed media and cut vinyl to various sign boards, vehicle and window substrates.
- Assist production workers with sign installation indoor and outside.
- Hand weeding, trimming, and packaging of cut vinyl material.
- Hand inserting, tabbing, folding, etc. of printed materials.
- Packaging and organization finished goods.
- Unloading inventory and supply shipments as needed.
- General housekeeping duties, sweeping floors and empty trash.
- Handle inventory display and signage to maximize product movement.
- Work in a team environment with other employees to enhance customer service and operational efficiency.
- Follow department operational policies and procedures.
- Perform all other duties assigned and those that may be necessary to achieve company and departmental goals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactory. The requirements listed below are a representation of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Positive attitude with aggressive work ethic.
- Must be flexible.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills.
- Strong hand eye coordination with good hand dexterity.
- Overall understanding of QQP services and related processes.
- Must be certified on snorkel, bucket truck and forklift.
- Must be able to work well with diverse groups or individuals.
- Must be able to carry out multi-task projects simultaneously.
- Basic computer operation skills.
- Must be able to understand and clearly communicate the company’s vision.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
Shifts: 8am-4pm, 12am-8am