This position functions as General Production for the Production Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow all safety policies and guidelines.
- Help to reach company’s customer service, profit, sales, and growth goals.
- Continually communicate with the machine operator on the performance of the current job.
- Stack books evenly on a pallet/skid.
- Make sure information is correct on the tags for the skids or mail cages.
- Tie bundles together straight and even.
- Watch for jam-ups and miss-feeds on the machine.
- Efficiently feed the pockets with the printed materials as needed.
- Move pallets or skids as needed.
- Inspect product brought to the machine to insure accuracy.
- Check finished product for quality.
- Shrink-wrap pallets/skids for shipping.
- Verify correct information is placed on the pallet, skid or cage tag.
- Keep area around the machines and skids clean of unnecessary items.
1st Shift (8am-4pm)
2nd Shift (4pm-12am)
3rd Shift (12am-8am)