This position functions as the sign installation specialist at the QQP location. This is a front-line position within the company handling numerous customers on a daily basis. This position coordinates all aspects of sign installation. The role also includes working with others in the company to provide the highest level of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Help to reach company’s customer service, profit, sales, and growth goals.
- Operate signs finishing equipment
- Backup operator signs imaging equipment
- Signs handwork
- Operate engraving equipment
- Maintain equipment
- Provide prompt and courteous service to all customers in person, email and on the telephone.
- Assist customers with sign installation.
- Handle inventory display and signage to maximize product movement.
- Work in a team environment with other employees to enhance customer service and operational efficiency.
- Follow department operational policies and procedures.
- Perform all other duties assigned and those that may be necessary to achieve company and departmental goals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactory. The requirements listed below are a representation of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Excellent and aggressive customer service skills.
- Professional, courteous telephone and email etiquette.
- Must be flexible.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills.
- Overall understanding of printing and related processes.
- Must be certified on snorkel and bucket truck.
- Must be able to operate power tools.
- Welding experience preferred.
- Must be able to work well with diverse groups or individuals.
- Must be able to carry out multi-task projects simultaneously.
- Basic computer operation skills.
- Must be able to understand and clearly communicate the company’s vision.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
Education and/or Experience
Associate degree in Business or related field; or 6 month or more in related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to apply basic math concepts (add, subtract, multiply, and divide). Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical and Working Conditions
The job is performed in a manufacturing facility with exposure to large equipment, noise, and materials related to the printing process. The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to occasionally bend, stoop or kneel.
- Ability to use hands and arms to type, reach, handle or feel.
- Ability to regularly lift/move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift/move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift/move up to 50 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Shift 1st (10am-6pm)