This position functions as the web press operator. Responsible for managing the daily work schedule, quality control, setups of the press, troubleshooting of machines, management and training/development of crews. In addition to establishing and improving production standards, the role includes working with others in the company to provide the highest level of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the crew to reach company’s customer service, profit, sales, and growth goals through waste control and product quality.
- Perform job setups including color setting, register setting, and folder settings.
- Must have the ability to trouble shoot press problems on the run and during down time.
- Perform preventive maintenance.
- Manage production of the current job on the press.
- Communicate the job vision and expectations to the crew.
- Assist in developing and administering department operational policies and procedures.
- Provide reports to the shift supervisor regarding crews performance and job progress.
- Work in a team environment with crews, other machine operators, and supervisors to meet company production and staffing goals.
- Display a positive attitude towards finishing jobs, the crew, the company, and themselves.
- Enforce safety regulations.
- Follow department operational policies and procedures.
- Perform all other duties assigned and those that may be necessary to achieve company and departmental goals.
Wage: $16+ an hour depending on experience.
2nd shift (4pm-12am)
3rd shift (12am-8am)