Provide administrative and sales assistance to salesperson to help reach the company’s customer service, profit, sales and growth goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build proposals and Product Catalogs.
- Research new products and vendors as needed.
- Follow-up on details for sales projects.
- Enter sales quotes.
- Coordinate marketing initiatives.
- Complete basic estimating as needed.
- Be the backup for a salesperson if they are out of the office
- Work closely with Director of Technology to ensure the sales process to production is smooth
- Coordinate pre-production meetings with Production and MIM CSR to ensure daily operations of the MIM store is maintained and followed.
- Monitor store usage and stay in contact with the customer about functionality.
- Understand the different types of MIM storefronts and try to sell solutions to customers that fit these needs.
- On Demand Merchandise (primarily produced at QQP) You have a “brand” you want to offer consumers. You don’t want inventory levels you want on demand production. You want lots of options and choices. You want to make a profit on selling your items with a rebate program or a markup program.
- Corporate Branded e-Store (produced at QQP or Panther) You want to better manage your company marketing products. You have bulk produced items that sit in inventory. You have some on demand production needs. You want to see who is ordering, what their ordering and possibly manage the supply chain. You want to see real time inventory levels. You want your brand 100% consistent.
- Fulfillment Solutions (produced at Midstates) You have high volume inventory that needs daily or weekly fulfillment. You outsource the production of your products but need a logistics expert to warehouse, pick, pack and ship your items efficiently. You need your partner to integrate your ordering website with their fulfillment software so that an automated workflow connects the two.
- Presswise or Other Fulfillment Software
- Perform all other duties as assigned and those that may be necessary to achieve company and departmental goals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactory. The requirements listed below are a representation of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Excellent and aggressive customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing principles.
- Overall understanding of printing and related processes.
- Ability to operate all standard office and copy center equipment.
- Ability to count money and perform basic math functions.
- Must be flexible.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Must be able to work well with a diverse group of people and individuals.
- Must be able to effectively follow through.
- Must be able to carry out multi-task projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to handle a high volume of work under pressure situations.
- Basic computer operation skills.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; or 1 or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to apply basic math concepts (add, subtract, multiply, and divide). Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical and Working Conditions
The job is performed in a manufacturing facility with exposure to large equipment, noise, and materials related to the printing process. The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to occasionally bend, stoop or kneel.
- Ability to use hands and arms to type, reach, handle or feel.
- Ability to regularly lift/move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift/move up to 25 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.